Howell Kline Surveying, LLC, a Professional Land Surveying Firm located in West Chester, PA is seeking AutoCAD 2020 (or newer) Civil 3D Drafter/Operator candidates. Successful candidates should have a minimum of two (2) years of experience using this software on a daily basis in a surveying / civil engineering setting.
Duties to include:
- Use of all facets of the AutoCAD 2020 CIVIL 3D Program related to the preparation of survey drawings.
- Draft boundary, topographical and physical improvements surveys.
- Preparation of deed plots for use by field crews.
- XML and AutoCAD surface generation.
- Parcel creation and survey report generation.
- Placing PA One-Calls and corresponding with utility companies
- Associate’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Detail oriented
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills, as well as organizational and problem-solving skills.
- A strong understanding of Excel, Word, Outlook and Adobe Acrobat
- Have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Successful candidates will be required to produce examples of their work and furnish job references.
A competitive benefits package is available that includes health, group life, short-term and long-term disability plans, a 401(k) program with employer matching and advancement opportunities – all in a business casual work environment.